Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wednesday

Sometimes it is just so hard to wait for God's timing on things. I mean, looking back over my life I can see how he had his hand on everything and I have been so blessed. With this said though it seems like it is so easy to forget all of that when you are in the midst of waiting. Why is that? When something comes up in my life I pray about it but then if an answer seems like it is taking longer than what I want I start to get impatient. And something else I can be really bad about is obsessing over what ever it is at that moment that I am thinking about. It is really hard for me to "let go and let God". Maybe it's a control issue, or fear of the unknown. All I know is, if something can throw me into such a bad cycle then maybe I'm not relying on God the way that I should be. Ugh...

Onto other news, Russ started his new job on Monday and he loves it so far. His stress level has gone way down. This week and next he is shadowing a coworker until he gets the hang of things and then he will start his new schedule. So many new things on the horizon for us. It almost feels like the new year has just begun for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment